The Ministry of Finance organized a workshop, on Monday 3/4/1440 HA at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Riyadh, to introduce the central system of financial rights for the Ministry of Education. The workshop intended to activate a fast financial transfer system between the Ministry of Finance and the Saudi universities.
You are here
- The Deanship of Information Technology and Distance Learning organized workshops aiming at establishing the new financial and administrative system. Since the launch of the workshops, the Deanship of Faculty and Personnel Affairs has participated fully to contribute in making the new system work successfully as scheduled.
- On Monday 25/3/1440 HA, the Office of “Vision Achievement” at the Ministry of Education organized a workshop concerned with the indicator of the percentage of Saudi faculty members in Saudi universities.
- Submission of the Ninth Report to University Rector
- Under the patronage of His Excellency the Rector of PSAU, Dr. Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Al-Hamed, the Deanship of Academic Faculty and Personnel Affairs has honored the following employees who received the Distinguished Employee Award from the Deanship in its seventh edition:
- Dr. Majid bin Nayef Al Shaibani His Excellency the Rector of the University, Prof. Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Al-Hamed, issued a decision to extend the mandate of Dr. Majid bin Nayef Al-Shaibani for one year from 1/1/1440 AH to the Deanship of Academic Faculty and Personnel Affairs. The Deanship and its staff extend sincere congratulations.
- Professor / Musharraf bin Ahmed Al-Zahrani, The administrative decision of the Minister of Education No. 158364 dated 13/12/1439 AH has been issued based on the request of the PSAU Rector’s recommendation, to renew the appointment of HE Dr.