* Name: Meshrif bin Ahmed Jamaan Al Zahrani
* Degree: PhD, Umm Al-Qura University
* Academic Rank: Professor, Faculty of Education
* Department: Islamic Studies
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Academic and Administrative Experience
1. Lecturer at the Faculty of Science and Humanities, King Saud University.
2. Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor at the College of Education, Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University.
3. Head of Law Department, College of Science and Humanities, Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University
4. Consultant to the Rector, Al-Kharj University.
5. Vice Dean, Deanship of Academic Faculty and Personnel Affairs.
6. Dean, Academic Faculty and Personnel Affairs.
Membership of Committees:
• Council of Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University.
• Scientific Council of Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University.
• Council for the College of Science and Humanities.
• The Executive Committee of the Strategic Planning for Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University.
• The Standing Committee for Training and Scholarships.
• The Standing Committee for Job Competitions/ Recruitment.
• The Standing Committee for Academic Staff Promotion.
• Strategic Planning.
• Scientific and administrative ambition.
• Effective communication.
• Training and behavioral administrative development.
• Positive critical thinking.
• Scientific Research.
• Development of Managerial and Scientific Capabilities and Skills.
• Follow-up of Scientific Development in the field of Specialization.
• Continuous Improvement of Scientific and Administrative Performance.
Books and Publications:
• The Impact of Linguistic Connotations in the Interpretation of Taher bin Ashour’s Book “Liberation and Enlightenment”.
• The Balanced Features in the Studies of Contemporary Islamic Civilization studies.
1 – “Al Mustalah” in the Koran Sciences According to Kafiiji and Suyuti.
2 - The Approach of the Holy Quran in Guiding the Companions of Prophet Mohammed.
3 - Challenges of the Intellectual Security at the Initial Stages of Islam and the benefits that Our Civilization Has Gained.
4- Characteristics of the Quranic Dialogue with the other Believers.
5 – What are Contemporary Points of View towards the Concept of Cancelation (Annaskh)?
6 – Images of the Fair People in Quran (Udool) and their implications on Quran interpretation.
7. Customization in the Qur'anic Systems.
8- Studying the Qur'anic Meaning in al-Askir's Book between al-Tukhi and Ibn al-Atheer.
9 – Explanation of Denotations and Connotations (Almaqasidi): Its Rooting and Applications.
10- Moral and Aesthetic Values in Al-Qasimi's Interpretation.
11 - The Motives of Behavioral Errors: A Study in the light of the Holy Quran.
12. Knowledge Management Strategy in Educational Supervision in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
13 – Models of Teaching the Holy Quran in the Maghreb.